Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day 13 10/30/08- Lost Cat



I have lost many animals in my life; lizards, dogs, and mostly cats.

Growing up we always had at least two cats. During that time we had 4 litters of kittens, that I can remember, some were as small as one, some were as big as nine. Good times. Now as a family man I find it hard to believe that my parents had the patience to give us the experience of kittens (and puppies) in the house.

These cats were all outside cats, never a liter box, until the coyotes moved into the backyard, teaching me about life span outside of civilization. So when my indoor cat escaped last Sunday and did not return by Monday morning I assumed the worst. But still up went the fliers and as they say, we will keep hope alive.

2 comments:

Katie said...

is he still gone? How did you lose him? I am so sorry! I'll keep my eyes peeled for him!

Andrew Christopherson said...

We founded him under the house. Lindsey had him in her arms, but he bolted before we got him through the door.